Last Updated Date: September 23, 2019
Welcome and thank you for visiting our website or using our products or services.
I. Collection of Information
We may collect or receive from you the following types of information:
• Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”): Personally Identifiable Information is information that can be used to identify or contact you as an individual. Examples of PII include your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and credit card information. We collect, receive and store PII when you sign up, register or open an account for our Services, when you sign up for a demonstration of our Services, when you submit requests for support or assistance, when you contact us by email, when you subscribe to email alerts, updates or newsletters, or when you respond to a survey, fill out a form, or complete any profile through the Site. If you are a Consumer or customer of a Registered User, we may receive your PII from the Registered User or its websites or applications in connection with providing our Services to the Registered User. We may combine this PII information with other information about you that we may have collected from other sources.
• Personal Non-Identifying Data (“Non-PII”): Personal Non-Identifying Data is information about you or your devices or technology that cannot be used to identify or contact you or which has been stripped of any PII. This type of information would include for example an individual’s zip code, city or state of residence, age, gender, demographic characteristics, device ID’s, IP addresses, domain names, anonymous user IDs, browser type, ad performance data, and similar information. We might collect or receive this information when you directly provide it to us through the Site or Services or when you use the Services, when a Registered User provides it to us for its Consumers as part of the Services, or when it is collected by cookies, tracking technologies, or connected services (such as the Facebook API) that are part of the Site or Services (as described in more detail below). Not all jurisdictions have the same definition for PII (or Personal Data) and Non-PII and, for example, some jurisdictions will consider IP addresses and non-identifying user IDs to be PII.
• Information About Your Activities and Use of Websites and Applications: We may collect or receive information about your use of and activities on the Sites, the Services or the websites and applications of Registered Users embedded with our Tapcast Pixels or other tracking technologies or connected services (such as the Facebook API) that are part of or connected with the Tapcast Platform. For example, we may record your activity on the Site, the time and date of your activities, your page views, clicks, websites visited, advertisements viewed or clicked on, or other ad performance data. Our Tapcast Pixel may record similar information when you use the website of a Registered User who has embedded the Tapcast Pixel on their website. We may also track how you use the Services. Like many websites and online services, we may also use "cookies", log files, web beacon technologies and other automated tools to obtain certain types of information when a web browser, mobile application or other application accesses our Services. In addition, we may place a cookie (a small, unique identifier text file) on your system to remember who you are. We also may include other information in our cookie files; for example, if you arrived at Tapcast via a link from third-party site, we may include the URL of the linking page. You may opt out of the cookies delivered by Tapcast by changing the setting on your browser. Please be aware that this will disable all cookies delivered to your browser, not just the ones delivered by Tapcast.
• User Content: User Content is information, data, text, files, Facebook audience data, software, graphics, music, audio, photographs, video, messages, communications or other materials (other than PII and Non-PII), that you upload, submit, post, transmit, share or otherwise provide on, through or to the Site and other Services.
II. Use of Your Information
There are several ways we use the information, including Personally Identifiable Information, collected or received from or about you. These include:
• To operate, provide, administer, develop, maintain and improve our Services and the Site.
• To manage and administer your account, to advise you of your account status, to deliver assistance and support for our Services, and to solicit or respond to your questions or comments.
• To send you offers and information from the Company, and our corporate affiliates, or from other companies whose products and services may be of interest to you, and for other advertising, marketing and promotional purposes (excluding the provision to third parties of, or the publication of, any Personally Identifiable Information).
• To conduct research on our users’ demographics, interests and behavior, to analyze traffic patterns and how users access and use our Site and the Services, or as part of our general business analytics
• To protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect Company’s rights or property.
• In other ways as described to you at the point of collection or as you otherwise consent.
III. Sharing of Your Information
There are limited ways we share the information, including Personally Identifiable Information, collected about you. These include:
• With our corporate affiliates.
• With companies who provide or facilitate site audience measurement, traffic analysis or demographic analysis, or who enable websites to provide their advertisers with audience segments that are appropriate for their products or services.
• In connection with any change in the ownership of our Company or any merger, acquisition, sale, reorganization, strategic collaboration or partnering transaction or corporate transfer to another company.
• In aggregated or otherwise non-personally identifiable form, with advertisers or other entities for business intelligence, analytic or marketing purposes. Company may publish and otherwise disclose on an aggregated basis, information and analyses (excluding PII) relating to usage and users of the Services.
• Any User Content or other user information, content or materials submitted, posted or otherwise provided to public portions of the Site or public portions of other Services may be shared with the public without restriction. We also reserve the right to publish or make publicly available any information (excluding PII) that is already publicly available prior to the time first provided to or collected by Company or information that becomes publicly available without any action or omission on the part of Company.
• In other ways as described to you at the point of collection or as you otherwise consent.
IV. Data Security
We have in place administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect the information we collect or receive from you against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" (as defined in applicable statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on or through the Site or the Services in an expedient manner and without unreasonable delay, insofar as these are consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
V. External Links
VI. Persons Under Age 13
In general, Tapcast does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from individuals under the age of 13. Please do not send any information about yourself to us if you are under the age of 13. Should we learn that a person under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete that information from our database.
VII. Cookies, Pixels and Other Tracking Technologies
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use the Services, our servers may record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website or utilize any other services or applications. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, page items clicked on, features and functionality accessed or used, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other information. When you use the Services, we may employ clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) or similar mechanisms which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
Our Tapcast Pixel is a tracking technology that our Registered Users will embed on their website in order to collect information from their visitors and customers in order to facilitate the features and functionality of our Services. Additionally, in working with our Registered Users to deliver Services, we may recommend installation of Facebook pixel tracking technology on their website to facilitate provision of our Services.
VIII. International Transfer
Our Services and the Site are hosted in the United States. If you use the Services or Site from the European Union, Asia or any other country outside the United States with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use and disclosure that differ from the United States laws and regulations, please be advised that through the continued use of the Services, you are transferring information to the United States and you consent to that transfer. Your information may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
IX. Changing or Deleting Your Information
XI. Contacting Us